M& E Expert
- Masters Degree in any discipline preferably planning
- Minimum of 7 years of experience at State Level in Development Sector especially in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of project related to Irrigation Sector, Livelihood sector preferably project with external assistance. He/ She must be having excellent knowledge of computers and analytical capabilities of very high standards.
- The candidate has to produce a small brief as to how they propose to monitor and analyze the project at the time of interview.
- Co-ordinating with Subject Experts such as Institutional Development, ALSS Experts and Engineers on subject matters and generate a common understanding among all stakeholders on Result Based Framework.
- Co- ordinating M & E agency for baseline, concurrent monitoring, mid-term assessment and final project evaluation and all others related to the M&E Agency.
- Co-ordinating with PMU team in orienting the component strategies to achieve Result Based Framework.
- Updating Results framework on the basis of Baseline findings.
- Compilation of project annual plans from component wise plans generated for formulation of review and progress formats.
- Carrying out field visit based monitoring from time to time and evaluation the components of different activities
- Consolidation, analysis, feedback and dissemination of comparative monthly progress
- Conducting Quarterly reviews.
- Six monthly project reviews for KPI
- Project Documentation including producing case studies/success stories, newsletters.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring of all impact surveys and finalizing the reports after proper evaluation.
- Co-ordinating with concerned in preparation of reports, outcome indicators, deliverables of the Project and to present the same to World Bank officials.
- Co-ordinating with World Bank experts for finalizing all the deliverables required.
- Co-ordinating with all experts and agencies to finalise the Project Completion Report duly evaluating targets, tasks & achievements and present the same to the World Bank.
- Accomplish other tasks as per the need of project as assigned by State Project Director.